We will model your project design or existing home in PHPP and provide an accurate estimate of your energy usage and how it compares against the Passive House standard. We will provide recommended courses of action to maximize your design’s energy performance versus cost.
- Planning & Design stage project management
- Construction stage project management
- Construction Supervision
- Stage Certificates
- Certification of completion
- Planning Conditions Compliance Certification
The Passive House Planning Package (PHPP) is an advanced yet simplified energy modeling software which is used to accurately predict a building’s energy performance during its design. Our company uses this software to produce graphs for cost-benefit decision-making during the design process. Because our team contains a diversity of professionals (designers, engineers, builders, and energy consultants) we use an integrated design process which is highly collaborative. We use this process whether handling all aspects of a project (design, construction, and energy consultation) or working with outside architects or builders.
THERMAL BRIDGING CONSULTING
Beyond the Passive House energy software, our consultants are trained in the use of advanced energy modeling software which can accurately predict heat losses through particular construction details. We offer traditional U-value calculations (in accordance with BS EN ISO 6946) as well as U-values calculated using the numerical modelling techniques of BS EN ISO 10211. We also offer 2D & 3D thermal modelling in accordance with BR 497 and BS EN ISO 10211.
Target Zero Consultancy Services
- Passive House Architectural Design, Consulting and Certification Submittals
- Passive House PHPP Energy Modeling
- Thermal Bridge Calculations & modelling
- Passive House Construction Detailing & Specification
- Air Sealing, Design and Construction Consulting
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis & Economic Feasibility Studies
- Consulting service for design teams
- Green Building
- Energy Audits
- Solar Shading Simulation
- Three-Dimensional design & visualization